If you are actively seeking a career in Drones, we are currently looking for a:
Drone / UAV Pilot / Operator
My Drone Services Inc. (MDS) is a world leader in remotely piloted aircraft and sensors used for drone inspections, spraying, surveillance and surveys, among other innovative applications.
We recognize and appreciate the value in contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Drone/UAV Pilot/Operator to join our Flight Operations team! This is a flex position and must be able to deploy in support of Company Projects. This position requires you to be available for deployment assignments domestically and internationally at any time and for varying lengths of time.
Under the supervision of our Chief Pilot, this position is responsible for coordinating ground and flight operations efforts including mission planning, execution and briefing, debriefing, aircrew resource management and ground and flight safety. Serves as Pilot-in-Command (PIC) or Operator (if supervised by PIC) of assigned Drone or Unmanned Air Vehicle(s) (UAV).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates and actively participates in ground and flight operations efforts including mission planning, execution and briefing, debriefing, aircrew resource management and safety.
- Remotely pilots vehicle to determine compliance with specification and operational suitability during engineering tests and flight test/demonstration support through specifically prescribed tests and maneuvers.
- Defines, plans, organizes and executes flight programs and flight test events.
- Ensures compliance with service guidance, company policy and procedures and FAA regulations.
- May participate in the development of operational and safety procedures and training syllabus courseware.
- Conducts demonstrations and tests of assigned Drones/UAV(s).
- Represents the organization with customers.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Must be Citizen of USA
- Must have valid passport and drivers license
- Must be a licensed Drone/UAV Pilot
- May be in training and not yet licensed for Operator role
- Typically requires education/formal training equivalent to the completion of a four-year technical degree or trade school equivalency and two or more years experience in UAV operation or aviation. Equivalent professional or military experience in UAV or aviation may be substituted in lieu of education. Must demonstrate a general understanding of UAV and FAA principles, theories and concepts.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to accurately interface with all levels of employees and customers, contractors and aircrew;
- General knowledge of computer operations and applications.
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment is essential as is the ability to work extended hours and travel as required.
- Ability to pass Pre/Post Deployment Medical and Dental Examinations.
MDS is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer as defined by the EEOC. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or are a disabled veteran, and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our Careers site as a result of your disability, you have the right to receive assistance in completing the application process. Please email your resume to [email protected] or contact us directly about your interest in employment with MDS.
MDS is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship, or any other protected class.
HOW TO APPLY
Or, send CV to [email protected]
My Drone Services
409 5th Avenue