Delivering help when most needed
Tailored for Disaster Relief and Humanitarian Efforts.
We have decades of field experience with Disaster Relief and Humanitarian Efforts.
Solutions provided for Disaster management and humanitarian effort:
What’s the situation?
That’s the first question responders to a disaster, or humanitarian effort need to answer.
In our experience, a drone is the fastest, least encumbered, safest, and most effective way to perform a situational assessment.
When equipped with the right sensor, a drone can quickly sniff for gases, scan for thermal signatures of people trapped, evaluate the approach for logistics to cut-off areas, or a variety of other critical tasks.
We integrate solutions that are easy to transport, quick to set up, and can fly extended missions.
We assume in a disaster, and there is very little or no infrastructure, so we design our solutions to work in that environment.
We also provide lightweight analytical tools that can help the on-the-ground efforts move forward with minimal communication infrastructure or cloud connectivity.
- We designed our drone platform with the reality of disaster response in mind.
- Deployment and setup are fast so that crews can be productive quickly.
- Our platforms are resource-light.
- The tools help with collaboration because in a disaster sharing data is a necessity.
Our Drone Disaster Management Platform and Solutions Include:
- Aerial surveillance for possible disaster damage
- Performing hazard assessments
- Logistics mapping
- Rescue missions
- Search for survivors
- Utility and Infrastructure damage and risk assessment
- Rapid delivery of relief goods and medical supplies
- Real-time disaster site surveillance for incident commanders.
Curious about Disaster and Humanitarian Drone Solutions? Then…