Find hard to reach flaws
Tailored for Infrastructure needs.
We have decades of field experience with Infrastructure.
Drone Inspection and Management services provide for the Infrastructure Sector
Infrastructure inspection is risky and dangerous but it is vital.
According to OSHA reports, the leading cause of death among construction workers is workers falling from towers or roof-tops.
In our experience, a drone is the fastest, least encumbered, safest, and most effective way to perform an infrastructure inspection.
My Drone Services help the infrastructure sector by offering drone inspection services and solutions. Our drones are used to inspect hard-to-reach areas.
Infrastructure investment monitoring is one of the main applications of drone technologies in the industry.
Infrastructure inspections that are safer with drones
- Power transmission and distribution lines, to identify vandalism, dangerously leaning power poles, excess sagging wires, vegetation encroachment and the potential for wildfire, snagged metallic balloons, and wear and tear of equipment, among others
- Oil and natural gas storage and distribution pipelines, for corrosion of equipment, and methane or other gas leak detection
- Municipal or regional water systems—aqueducts, fish ladders on older dams, reservoirs—for environmental monitoring, vegetation management, leak detection, equipment maintenance, and security
- Bridges, overpasses, underpasses, and culverts, for severe cracks, dangerous wear, general structural fitness and conditions
- Dams and levees, to detect structural defects and identify needed repairs, and assure environmental compliance
- Roads and freeways, to assess dangerous cracking conditions and identify maintenance needs of the pavement
- Railways, to check for structural wear, vegetation encroachment, track security, as well as conditions of signal poles, bridges, and yards
- Major structures such as nuclear cooling, smokestacks, large scale piers, and others, to look for dangerous signs of wear and structural anomalies
- Utility-scale solar facilities, for locating sub-performing arrays and to identify repair needs
- Onshore and offshore wind turbines, to detect cracks and other maintenance needs
- Emergency, post-weather-event, and post-disaster damage assessments of all of the above
We integrate solutions specifically tailored for infrastructure inspections that are easy to transport, quick to set up, and can fly extended missions.
Domain expertise and tailored technology stack combine for the right Infrastructure Inspection Drone Services
A word about Drone Inspection Services
You can’t just buy unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), hire a pilot and operators, and suddenly be able to conduct inspection services.
Whether it’s a construction job site, cell towers, commercial properties, solar farms, storage tanks, or wind farms, all industrial inspection services are conducted in challenging environments. It does not matter whether we are collecting data for asset management, maintenance, or structural integrity inspections, Safety is of paramount importance in conduct on the job site. As a safety-conscious service provider, we start every project with a detailed scope and risk assessment to understand what exactly our service teams will inspect.
All our inspection services are conducted with a finely-tuned professional industrial drone equipped with highly accurate specialized sensors, such as the thermal imaging sensors from FLIR. Confined spaces inspections require specially designed unmanned aerial systems (UAS). The inspection applications and inspection processes are tailored for the specific industry, industrial setting, and client project requirements.
Before we conduct any drone flight our equipment and technology go through several safety checks. And, we conduct a visual inspection of the job site and surroundings before takeoff. Every piece of drone data including aerial images is secured as a valuable asset.
Bottom line – a UAS program for drone inspection will reduce costs, increase safety, and deliver data faster to your company. But in order for that drone program to be sustainable and consistent, you will need solutions (applications, processes, technology) and partners with industrial inspection domain expertise.
Curious about Infrastructure Inspection Drone Services? Then…