Tailored for Oil and Gas Industry needs
Drone Services Provided for the Oil and Gas Industry
- Offshore oil and gas drone inspections.
- Onshore oil and gas facilities inspection.
- Flaring operation and flare boom drone inspections and drone pipeline monitoring.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) oil pipeline inspection and surveys.
- NDT and infrared surveys of offshore and onshore installations.
- Security and surveillance of offshore and onshore facilities.
My Drone Services is a commercial drone operation that provides UAV services for the oil and gas companies, including onshore and offshore drone inspection services, drone pipeline inspections and surveys, or development of a tailored drone program.
We can cater to any and all security needs with the use of our company’s highly trained pilots and the most advanced and up-to-date equipment.
The gas industry and oil industry enterprises don’t have many operations that require BVLOS today, but we have the appropriate solutions to facilitate a move to BVLOS operations quickly if needed.
We evaluate, optimize and augment drone operations for gas companies thought the supply chain.
Oil and Gas Drone Services are a safe, reliable and cost-effective solution.
Safety: Our drones eliminate the need for human involvement in dangerous and high risk operations, such as working over water and at heights. We consider the increased safety of rig personnel one of the greatest advantages of drone inspections, as we know all oil and gas operations strive to be incident free.
Reliability and Cost-Efficiency: UAV inspections and surveys are more economical and comprehensive, as drones are capable of providing more data than can be collected with traditional equipment and personnel. This allows our clients to make better business decisions about the maintenance and repair that is needed to protect the company’s assets. We also provide ATEX (intrinsically safe) drones so our clients do not need to shut down operations for us to conduct our drone surveys and inspections. This is another cost-saving advantage to using our services as it saves on non-productive time and allows operations to continue as normal.
For the oil and gas industry, there are many ways to effectively and safely use drones. Below is a list of UAV applications for oil and gas companies.
- Oil rig and platform inspections and surveys – Drone inspection of all substructure and top structure of platform or rig to determine any damage or corrosion and to provide data for structural integrity and visual and infrared photography.
- Flaring operations and flare boom inspections – Flare boom inspection for damage or restrictions to include corrosion or clogging. This can be used instead of personnel to do an inspection as a much safer alternative to placing people working over water or working aloft when it is not necessary.
- Drone pipeline inspection – UAV pipeline inspections for structural integrity, corrosion, security, maintenance issues, as well as leak detection. Drone surveys for new pipeline locations including terrain surveys for proposed new locations. Aerial mapping of proposed new locations.
- Onshore oil and natural gas plant surveys– Inspection of production and process facilities including piping, tankage, storage facilities, perimeter security, perimeter monitoring for maintenance purposes. Leakage monitoring including corrosion and maintenance issues.
- Derrick, topside, Under Hull (for semi-submersible, jack-ups, platform rigs) inspections and infrared surveys.
- Coatings surveys
- Damage assessments
- Leak detection
- Flare boom inspection
- Flaring operations monitoring
- Drone pipeline inspections
- UAV pipeline surveys (for an existing and potential route for new installations)
- Storage Tanks Inspection
- Stack Inspections and survey
- Splash Zone monitoring for operations
Need drone solutions in the oil field, why Choose My Drone Services?
Are you evaluating drone service providers?
The drone services market is growing fast and is filled with hype. Every commercial drone operator who is in possession of an unmanned aircraft systems (unmanned aerial vehicles are relatively easy to find at every electronic store), which was designed for aerial photography and simple tasks such as real estate or roof aerial inspection services, believes they can be in the business of finding gas leaks.
When your organization faces twenty-first-century challenges, consider My Drone Services a part of your essential toolkit. Each pilot has domain expertise, is professional, well trained and experienced.
We understand the accuracy and efficiency required at sea and in harsh environments.
We inspect your rigs from topside to underside; we put our mobile lights and cameras where they are needed. We bring unique expertise in thermal imaging, optical gas imaging, industrial drones and we have deep integration skills with developing unmanned systems that are properly tuned for this industry.
Because repair or maintenance can call for personnel in safety harnesses at height or over open water, get a high resolution look before you make the call to expose your team to risk.
My Drone Services teams are well-versed in cautionary operations in the oil field environment; we won’t add to the risk—we’ll minimize it.
We bring deep knowledge of the drone services market, drone technology, and specifically the oil field related business and operations. Our teams are comprised of experienced oil field workers with backgrounds both onshore and offshore.
Domain expertise and tailored technology stack combine for the right Oil and Gas Drone Inspection Services
A word about Drone Inspection Services
You can’t just buy unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), hire a pilot and operators and suddenly be able to conduct inspection services.
Whether it’s a construction job site, cell towers, commercial properties, solar farms, storage tanks, or wind farms, all industrial inspection services are conducted in challenging environments. It does not matter whether we are collectng datafor asset management , maintenance, or structural integrity inspections, Safety is of paramount importance in conduct on the job site. As a safety conscious service provider, we start every project with a detailed scope and risk assessment to understand what exactly our service teams will inspect.
All our inspection services are conducted witha finely-tuned professional industrial drone equipped with highly accurate specialized sensors, such as the thermal imaging sensors from FLIR. Confined spaces inspections require specially designed unmanned aerial systems (UAS). The inspection applications and inspection process are tailored for the specific industry, industrial setting and client project requirements.
Before we conduct any drone flight our equipment and technology goes through several safety checks. And, we conduct a visual inspection of the job site and surroundings before takeoff. Every piece of drone data including aerial images are secured as a valuable asset.
Bottom line – a UAS program for drone inspection will reduce costs, increase safety, and deliver data faster to your company. But in order for that drone program to be sustainable and consistent, you will need solutions (applications, processes, technology) and partners with industrial inspection domain expertise.