We have decades of field experience with Oil and Gas
Drone Services provided for the Oil and Gas Sector:
- Offshore oil and gas drone inspections.
- Onshore oil and gas facilities inspection.
- Flaring operation and flare boom drone inspections and drone pipeline monitoring.
- UAV oil pipeline inspections and surveys.
- NDT and infrared surveys of offshore and onshore installations.
- Security and surveillance of offshore and onshore facilities.
My Drone Services provides UAV services for the oil and gas sector, including onshore and offshore drone inspection services, drone pipeline inspections and surveys. We can cater to any and all security needs with the use of our company’s highly trained pilots and most advanced and up-to-date equipment.
Oil and gas drone services are a safe, reliable and money saving solution.
Safety: Our drones eliminate the need for human involvement in dangerous and high risk operations, such as working over water and at heights. We consider the increased safety of rig personnel one of the greatest advantages of drone inspections, as we know all oil and gas operations strive to be incident free.
Reliability and Cost-Efficiency: UAV inspections and surveys are more economical and comprehensive, as drones are capable of providing more data than can be collected with traditional equipment and personnel. This allows our clients to make better business decisions about the maintenance and repair that is needed to protect the company’s assets. We also provide ATEX (intrinsically safe) drones so our clients do not need to shut down operations for us to conduct our drone surveys and inspections. This is another cost saving advantage to using our services as it saves on non-productive time and allows operations to continue as normal.
For the oil and gas industry, there are many ways to effectively and safely use drones. Below is a list of UAV applications for oil and gas. Also included is a list of equipment required for each function or task.
- Oil rig and platform inspections and surveys – Drone inspection of all substructure and top structure of platform or rig to determine any damage or corrosion and to provide data for structural integrity and visual and infrared photography. Equipment provided: To be determined
- Flaring operations and flare boom inspections – Flare boom inspection for damage or restrictions to include corrosion or clogging. This can be used instead of personnel to do an inspection as a much safer alternative to placing people working over water or working aloft when it is not necessary. Equipment provided: To be determined.
- Drone pipeline inspections – UAV pipeline inspections for structural integrity, corrosion, security, maintenance issues, as well as leak detection. Drone surveys for new pipeline locations including terrain surveys for proposed new locations. Aerial mapping of proposed new locations. Equipment provided: To be determined
- Onshore oil and gas plant surveys– Inspection of production and process facilities including piping, tankage, storage facilities, perimeter security, perimeter monitoring for maintenance purposes. Leakage monitoring including corrosion and maintenance issues.
- Derrick, topside, Under Hull (for semi-submersible, jack-ups, platform rigs) inspections and infrared surveys.
- Coatings surveys
- Damage assessments
- Leak detection
- Flare boom inspection
- Flaring operations monitoring
- Drone pipeline inspections
- UAV pipeline surveys (for existing and potential route for new installations)
- Stack Inspections and survey
- Splash Zone monitoring for operations
Want To Stay On Top Of Drone Advances?
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest in drone technology and news. We promise not to share your contact with others and we will never use spam techniques.