You are looking for help in learning to fly a drone in the PhilippinesPerhaps you bought your new drone and want to practice before you take it out. Maybe you are a committed hobbyist and into photography and videography in situations which require Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines CAAP certifications. Or, you want to fly drones (RPAS) for commercial drone services (which requires CAAP certification):
- Agriculture drone services
- Industrial inspections using drones
- Drone surveying
- Public safety and emergency management drones
- Drones in construction
- Oil Field and energy drone services
Pass the CAAP Commercial Drone License ExamThe CAAP commercial drone regulation allows drone pilots to fly RPAS for business. To become CAAP certified, you need to pass the CAAP drone pilot theory exam and a practical flying exam. Our course teaches you everything you need to know to get your commercial drone license.
All of our students who learn to fly a drone with us, have become CAAP certified!
Why should You take our in-person course?The CAAP certification process is very complicated and could be difficult for even the most motivated. When you attend one of our classes with experienced instructors, you will get an unparalleled experience and preparation. Where else can you attend a class with instructors such as our incredible Chief Pilot Colonel Manuel Morales, a former military pilot with 28 years flying experience? You think it's easy. You want to study online, pass the test and get your commercial drone license. But it's much more complicated. How will you prepare for real-life scenarios? A Study guide won't help you, only instructors with real experience can give you the insights and practical experience you need. You will work with real aeronautical maps and will get to interact with others in your small group. Passing the practical examination requires you to fly a drone. In this class you will fly a drone. Each class will have 12 or fewer students. This gives you the chance to ask questions and discuss the material. More important, you will get one-on-one attention from the instructor while you prep for your commercial drone license. If you want to pass the CAAP drone pilot test and gain hands-on experience, our course is the solution.
Learn to fly a drone in classes tailored to your skillsDuring a typical class, you will:
- Meet with your instructor in the classroom to study theory and mechanics of flight, including necessary information about the drones, controllers and software
- Move to an outdoor location for practical flying experience where you will get hands on time to master orientation, flight maneuvers and some advanced flying skills
- Practice what to do in various emergency situations, such as losing GPS
- Learn the best practices of being a safe and responsible drone pilot
- Understand and review questions about the regulations, flight operations, or other subjects covered by the CAAP exam